CNC Machinist (Jackson, MI)
Advance Turning & Manufacturing, Inc., global leader in manufacturing machined components for Medical, Aerospace and Space Exploration, is in search of experienced CNC Machinists for 2nd shift and/or 3rd shift, weekend shift availability.
Advance Turning & Manufacturing is looking for an individual who has great work ethic and takes pride in exceeding their customer’s expectations, driving them to meet their goals.
An ideal candidate would have lathe and mill experience with Mori-Seiki, Mazak, and Haas equipment. Several years of CNC experience with other machinery would also be considered. If you believe you fit into those categories, please apply.
Benefits at Advance Turning and Manufacturing include the following:
- Non-contributing medical plan
- Competitive wage
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plan with a match of half up to 8%
- Company paid safety glasses
- Tuition reimbursement
- 3 Jackson locations
- Company softball and golf leagues, popcorn Wednesdays, sales lunch every month for met sales goal
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Machining: 1 year (Preferred); CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
Schedule: 2nd shift, 3rd shift, weekend shift availability
Work location: 3 Jackson locations
Wage: Based on experience level
List of responsibilities for CNC Machinist:
- On time for scheduled shifts and able to maintain a good attendance record.
- Must have a good attitude and willingness to work as a team.
- Must be able to read blueprints and properly use a variety of different gages to confirm parts to print.
- Have an understanding that quality is a top priority.
- Follow SOP’s and control plans.
- Responsible to setup CNC machines and run proven programs in a timely manner.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Use computer software to document part production and follow job schedule.
If you are interested in joining our team at Advance Turning, please visit our website at www.advanceturning.com.
Salary: $16.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Machining: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations at Jackson Facilities
We pursue continuous improvement through innovation, technology, and people.